- Big foot print! Wide stance with nice and plush big bore oil filled shocks and monster tires
- Ez Run brushless motor and ESC combo included!
- Redcat 2.4GHz radio system
- Full ball bearings
- Extra thick Polycarbonate body-painted, trimmed, and sticker-ed
- Superb handling and decent power
- Midship motor mount and balanced component placement
- Solid extra long chassis for more like 1/8th size than 1/10th size
- Excellent price point: ~ around $200 street price!
- stock battery (a decent 3800mah Nimh) gets way too hot during running
- tamiya type connectors not up to task of brushless motor current draw
Overall, there really is no truck at this price point that can even compete with the Redcat Caldera 10E. I am sure Redcat sells a bunch of these! Check out our pictures. Now for sale at www.hipowerrc.com !