Tamiya Blackfoot Xtreme Project Lipo / Brushless (coming soon) !!!

 I made a mistake selling my Tamiya Twin Detonator on Ebay. I miss having a Tamiya Monster Truck to run. While I opted for the simpler and cheaper 2WD Blackfoot Xtreme - I doubt I will miss the second motor and gearbox of the Twin Detonator. I also ordered a Hobbywing brushless 35A EZRUN ESC, and a 13T EZRUN “380”core motor for power ( it will be interesting to run this combo in a Monster Truck....it usually finds use in the smaller 1/10 on road cars); I also purchased through EBAY a set of GPM Oil Filled Shocks. Full Ball Bearings are also part of the mix....as is a brand new EP4000 35C 7.4V Stick pack LiPo. A simple 2.4GHZ 2 channel radio will complete the package. A mix of new and old school technology will provide for maximum fun and my trip back in time.




 The Tamiya “Dagger” chassis has many different roles to play....it is available as a Twin Motor Twin GearBox machine giving us a 4WD monster truck ( Twin Detonator, Wild Dagger, Dual Hunter) or as a single motor single GearBox 2WD  ( Blackfoot Xtreme, Blackfoot III, Bush Devil II, and Mud Blaster II.)  Check out pics while I wait for all the parts to arrive at my door step courtesy of the big brown truck!


Comments