Hpi Rs4 Pro 3 restored!

The HPI RS4 PRO3 Touring car....Sometimes a little gem needs some cleaning.....and it doesn't matter if it is going on 14 years old...one pull of the trigger and fun still can be had!






When I discovered I had my original HPI Pro3 mostly intact and preserved; I got excited. I remembered how nice this touring car was to drive! Well after a very good cleaning and mild tear down; she is up and running! I found a brand new Hitec 311 standard servo, and transferred a EZ run 35a brushless 13t system and Tactic 2.4ghz system to the car. Still running the original body I bought for it( yes a little war torn) and installed new Hipowerrc Dish wheels and tires. Check the pics!
Original Aristo V300 body ( Lexus 300) that was purchased at same time as Pro 3 back in 2001. Shows wear as this car was "raced" on track
www.hipowerrc.com
Visit us for great wheel and tire deals for your RC Car Buggy Truck
Running HiPowerRC.com dish wheels with "Groovy Tread" and 3800mah Duratrax 6 cell NiMH battery
35A 13T Hobbywing EZ Run ESC motor combo and Tactic 2.4GHz radio system
Upper carbon fiber strut brace was option part. Stiffens chassis but makes battery install a bear.....

Comments