New RJ Speed Spec 10 #2035 Kit

RJ Speed has gone one further from their Sportsman chassis and have designed a rear suspension system that promises added handling and control without the complexity of an all out racer.

I am a big fan and proponent of the Sportsman chassis ( I have two of them in various forms right now...one geared for big speed with a Protoform body, and another with a classic Vette body....) both are a joy to drive.

The RJ Speed Spec 10 looks like a great engineering feat in that it uses essentially the same chassis design as the Sportsman ( and Legend series for that matter...) with a rear flex pod that should be my answer to my prayers! Like the Sportsman chassis it should accommodate many 10th scale bodies. I have my eye on this kit. Tower Hobbies has it for $159.99.


 

Comments